ACRTA appreciates the daily collaboration and coordination of our partners to benefit the community.
We are glad that every day someone’s quality of life is improved through the transportation services and options that are provided through ACRTA.
ACRTA does not act alone in making this effort a reality. There is an interdependence of systems and businesses required to make what we do a reality. Allen County Regional Transit Authority wishes to convey our sincerest gratitude for the individuals who act unselfishly and help to make the services we provide possible.
We thank you!
Please take a moment and use the links below to visit the websites of our community partners and if possible support them with your time.
- Lima-Allen County Regional Planning Commission
- Allen County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Allen County Council on Aging
- Lima Allen County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Allen County Job and Family Services
- Allen County Sheriff’s Department
- Lima Police Department
- United Way of Greater Lima