We believe that public transportation is essential to economic vitality and environmental stability.
ACRTA became a standalone Government entity in 1979 with a mission to provide safe, dependable, courteous, and cost-effective transportation service to this area.
Facts about ACRTA
- ACRTA drivers are friendly, helpful, and experienced
- 8 fixed bus routes connect community destinations
- Route planning continues as the county grows destinations grow
- The paratransit service connects disabled and elderly citizens with the community
- Bike racks are provided on the front of buses to make us friendly to bike paths and parks
- Save money on gas and maintenance of your own vehicle
- Read, work or play games during commute instead of honking and dealing with aggravating traffic
- Programs provide persons with disabilities transportation that would otherwise not be possible